Understand the relationship you have with your audience
Be able to prepare, listen and be present in the moment
Effective use of story from development to delivery
Practice when and how to adapt your presentation for different audiences
In this Online Course you will discover: $250
Step 1 What Story Does and Who it’s for
- Identify Metaphors for your audience
- Using Emphasis Pause and Pace
- Looking at Story Motifs
- Identify the Message you need to deliver
Step 2 Finding the Story
- Story Who is it for?
- What do you want it to do?
- Why does it need to be told?
- Learning stories that resonate with your intended audience
Step 3 Crafting the Story
- Sharpen the Intention
- Identify your audience as Protagonist
- Pain Point as Antagonist
- Learn to Persuading by Playing an Objective
- Build in the Pace Pause Emphasis & other vocal modulation techniques